Describe a sentence or a few words you like from a poem or a song - IELTS Speaking
Bài mẫu Topic Objects Question Describe a sentence or a few words you like from a poem or a song IELTS Speaking Part 2 kèm Sample, Vocabulary, Free dowload PDF...
🚀 Đề bài
😵 Dàn ý
- It’s the way she used an adjective in the place of a subject
- The official lyrics put the word “perfect” in quotation marks so I realized that it is actually an artistic choice
- Kelly Clarkson never really explained it and left it up for interpretation, so I interpreted it in two ways
- The way she sang it: airy, you can feel that she was already too tired from holding the relationship; she accepts that it is done, but there is still a hint of regret
- There are relationships that, even though the two have really grown sick of each other, still stayed together because they are afraid of starting over
- No matter how much you both bend over backwards to maintain this perfect facade, that love is already dead and gone
📝 Bài mẫu
Tham khảo bài mẫu Speaking Part 2 chủ đề này sẽ triển khai ra sao nhé!
A lyric from a song that stuck with me as soon as I heard it was from “Already Gone” by Kelly Clarkson. It goes like “Perfect couldn’t keep this love alive”.
I remember hearing this song the first time way back in High school, just when I was going through my first heartbreak so I really took that line to heart. Nearly a decade later and of course, many more heartbreaks, I relate to it even more.
There are so many things I love about that line. First of all, it’s the way she used an adjective in the place of a subject. Back then, I found it very
But, my personal interpretation is that, sometimes, there are relationships that, even though the two have really grown sick of each other, still stayed together because they are afraid of starting over, but then no matter how much you both bend over backwards to maintain this perfect
So all in all, even though I have listened through thousands of
✨ NhậpBài tập Exercise
Mình cùng làm 3 bài tập sau đây để ôn lại các từ vựng và cấu trúc đã được dùng trong bài Sample Speaking IELTS nhé!
1 I'm glad that I decided to
2 He tried to
3 She burst into tears when the main characters in the movie
5 It's better to explain everything clearly than leave difficult theories up for
6 His grandma once told him he
7 The singer's voice is so heavenly every single words
8 As she talked to the homeless man, there was
'The girl couldn't relate to her dad's songs since she is still too young'
What does 'relate to' in this case mean?
to talk about something again
to understand a situation or the way that someone feels and thinks
to have connection with something
Their marriage fell ____ after numerous quarrels and disputes that hadn't been settled.
I'm amazed by how strong his will is. He's always up for challenges and doesn't mind starting ____ when he fails.
'To bend __________' is to work extra hard to make something happen.
Điền các từ/cụm từ phù hợp vào chỗ tống
Cực kì thú vị
Dấu ngoặc kép
Một mối quan hệ đau thương
Tinh thần của bài hát
Lời thi thầm
Bản ballad đẫm nước mắt
💡 Lời kết
Sau Sample vừa rồi, DOL mong các bạn không chỉ nắm được cách trả lời cho câu hỏi Speaking Part 2 chủ đề Objects, mà còn học được một vài từ vựng cũng như cấu trúc hay để có thể sử dụng sau này khi đi thi IELTS hoặc ngay cả khi giao tiếp ngoài đời nhé! DOL chúc các bạn học tốt